Updates To Our Patients & Friends:
Dr. Kindler, Dr. Verdaguer, Serena and Kim are up tp date with their Covid vaccinations. The doctors continue bi-weekly Covid testing.
Patient visits are by appointment only. In between patient visits, all high touch surfaces are disinfected.
We are continuing social distancing as best as possible. Please allow space in the hallways and at the counter.
Masks are optional but encouraged.
If you have a fever or feel sick - Please Stay Home. We will reschedule your appointment.
For your appointment we ask the following:
- Arrive at your scheduled time.
- Use the handicap access toe-kick button to enter and leave the office.
- When you arrive, please wash your hands in the bathroom.
- Masks are encouraged and can be provided.
- Windows will be open. Fans and air purifiers will be running. Please dress accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation!
You may call or email our office to make an appointment. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Dr. Kindler will be in the office Monday through Thursday, 7:45 am to 4:30 pm.
Dr. Verdaguer will be in the office Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The doctors are also available to provide home exercises and stretches, as well as ergonomic recommendations for your work-from-home setups.
Your health and safety is our number one priority. Please let us know how we can help you and your loved ones.
Yours in health,
Claudia, Andrew, Serena, and Kim