Updates To Our Patients & Friends:
Good news! Dr. Kindler, Dr. Fischer, Serena and Kim have been fully vaccinated and all have received the booster. The doctors continue bi-weekly Covid testing.
Patient visits are by appointment only. In between patient visits, all high touch surfaces are disinfected.
If you happen to arrive early, please wait to enter the office until your exact scheduled appointment time. If you see someone at the counter when you arrive, please wait outside until that patient leaves. We are trying to space out our patients as best as possible.
If you have a fever or feel sick - Please Stay Home. We will reschedule.
For your appointment we ask the following:
- Arrive at your scheduled time.
- Use the handicap access toe-kick button to enter and leave the office.
- When you arrive, please wash your hands in the bathroom.
- Afterward, we will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer, check your oxygen saturation levels using your finger and test your sense of smell.
- Wear a mask that does not have a valve.
- Windows will be open. Fans and air purifiers will be running. Please dress accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation!
You may call or email our office to make an appointment. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Dr. Kindler will be in the office Monday through Thursday, 7:45 am to 4:30 pm.
Dr. Fischer will be in the office Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Friday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
The doctors are also available to provide home exercises and stretches, as well as ergonomic recommendations for your work-from-home setups.
Your health and safety is our number one priority. Please let us know how else we can help you and your loved ones.
Yours in health,
Claudia, Kaede, Serena, and Kim